src="http://davf.daisypath.com/TikiPic.php/dkci.jpg" width="100" height="80" border="0" alt="Daisypath - Personal picture" />Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

shahdhiya_iman

SHAHDHIYA_IMAN..

u r my life..
u r my hubby..
u r my love..
u r my heart..
u r my sweetheart..
u r my soul..
u r my blood..
u r my eyes..
u r my friend..

and all these, u r ME..

my fiancee, u mean everything to me..
just cant let u out of my mind..
u r always dere..like a cell that built me up..

i love u more each second..
i remember u all the time..
i do care for u..
i want u always by my side..
i need u..
i want to share everything with u..
i always pray for ur health, success, career..

n all these because i love u damn much..


with full of loves,
DHIYA_IMAN

2 comments:

  1. i need u..
    i need u..
    i need u..
    i need u..
    i need u..
    i need u..
    i need u..
    i need u..
    i need u.....

    because,
    i love u so much..
    no more words can describe on what i feel and what i think..
    im only think bout u..
    i love u so much..
    more than everythings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd hurt u..
    im sori..
    i'll let u go..
    now, u r free..

    ReplyDelete

Me. Myself. I.

Wife to Shahrull Abdullah. Super momma to 2 Imans. Not a professional writer.